1．The PM distributed a document to the stakeholders which described the software to be developed, the functionality, the users it would serve and the installation timeline. The document was an example of .
C）A combination of project and product scope
D）It was not complete enough to be either a product or a project scope document
2. A project manager a deliverable from one of the team members to provide to the customer. While looking at the deliverable, the project manager notice the document is smaller than what the expected and does not contain what he thought it should. The project manager should FIRST:
A. discuss it with the team member
B. contact the team member’s manager to get that person additional training
C. audit the development process
D. complete product verification
3．Product verification is different from scope verification, product verification:
A. occurs during the execution phase
B. verifies that the correct products have been used
C. obtains customer sign-off
D. makes sure all work is completed
4．A prerequisite of effective time management is .
A）knowing the dictated project completion date
B）having the most advanced software package for project planning, scheduling, and control
C）having a good project WBS which identifies the major project deliverables and tasks, and the person responsible for each of them
D）having a well staffed scheduling department
5．The critical path is .
A）is the earliest series of events and activities which have the highest technical risk in the project
B）is the series of events and activities which have the highest cost in the project
C）is the longest chain of events and activities from today’s date to the end of the project, if the plan represented by the current network plan is executed
D）is an interesting concept, but is has little significance to the project functional managers assigned to the project
6. When choosing the most appropriate form of project organization, the first step is to—
A. Create the WBS and let it determine the project organizational structure
B. Produce an initial project plan and determine the functional areas responsible for each task
C. Refer to the project charter developed by top management
D. Develop a project schedule, including a top-down flowchart, and identify the functional areas to perform each task
A 建立 WBS ，并由它决定项目的组织结构
7. Adjusting the timing of tasks so that resources are not over committed is called—
A. Resource leveling
B. Pair wise trade—off
C. The Multi-attribute Utility Theory
D. Resource infringement
8. The Purpose of flowcharting is to 。
A. Help analyze how Problems occur
B. Show dependencies between tasks
C. Show the results of a process
D. Forecast future outcomes
9. The sponsor of the project you are managing asks you to compress the duration of the project. Which of the following is correct?
A. Crashing always shortens the time line but often increases risk.
B. Fast tracking often results in rework, and crashing often results in increased cost.
C. Crashing is only a viable alternative if earned value analysis indicates that the project is ahead of schedule and under budget.
D. Fast tracking will result in less parallel tasks than crashing the project.
10. Activities in activity definition should be defined to meet the:
A. WBS layout.
B. Cost incentives.
C. Schedule goals.
D. Project objectives.
11. Which of the following BEST explains why the team needs to approve the final schedule?
A. To ensure tasks can be completed as scheduled.
B. To enhance team buy-in and loyalty.
C. To get a better cost estimate.
D. To improve communication.
12．In a fixed price contract which of the following holds true?
A）the seller agrees to use his best effort or fulfill the contract within the estimated contract amount
B）the seller agrees to perform a service or furnish supplies at the established contract price
C）if the amount of the contract is exceeded the seller is not obligated to perform further unless the buyer increases the funds
D）more risks is placed on the buyer
13. What is the main focus of life-cycle costing?
A. Estimate installation costs
B. Estimate the cost of operation and maintenance
C. Consider installation costs in managing project costs
D. Consider operation and maintenance costs in managing project costs
14. You are in the middle of project execution and find that you are running out of money due to unanticipated changes. What is the BEST thing to do ？
A. Crash or fast track the project.
B. Re-evaluate the risk analysis and contingency funding.
C. Ask for a change to the project budget.
D. Use resources that do not charge against the project.
15．A PM has just been hired and is trying t gain the cooperation of others. What is the best from of power for gaining cooperation under these circumstances?
16. An input to team development is—
A. General management skill
B The project plan
C. The schedule, so that each team member can be assigned responsibility for specific work
D. The reward and recognition system
17. The primary result of effective team development is—
A. Improved project performance
B. An effective, smoothly running team
C. An understanding by project team members that the project manager is ultimately responsible for project performances
D. Enhancement of the ability of stakeholders to contribute as individuates and team members
18. Major difficulties arise when multiple projects need to be managed in the functional organizational structure because of—
A. The level of authority of the project manager
B. Conflicts over the relative priorities of different projects in competition for limited resources
C. Project team members who are focused on their functional specialty rather than on the project
D. The need for the project manager to use interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts informally
19. A new testing center is going to be constructed over the next two years. The project sponsor and project manager have been identified and high-level estimates begun. It is expected that the project can be completed within budget and on schedule. The only difficulty is in acquiring the number of resources with the correct expertise to complete the work. Under these circumstances, the project manager should spend more time creating a .
A. risk analysis
B. responsibility assignment matrix
C. responsibility chart
D. resource-limited schedule
20. A project team is worried that the integration of the components of the project will result in uncovering flaws. Instead of continuing their work, they are constantly looking for flaws to try to prevent their system from being the only one found to have flaws during integration. It might be BEST for the project manager to:
A. smooth the situation.
B. compromise the situation.
C. tell the team to create quality testing plans.
D. let management know of the concern.
21. Which of the following BEST describes how a work breakdown structure can be used to determine resources?
A. The task that the WBS provides breaks the project into one-person tasks.
B. The small tasks that the WBS provides make it easier to determine what expertise is needed.
C. It lists the names of the resources to be used.
D. It enables management to list the resource hierarchy.
22．What is the primary, underlying reason that conflict exists in organizations today?
A）conflicting project and functional objectives
B）the tremendous amount of change that has occurred in the work place
23．The main purpose of documenting and disseminating the project plan is .
A）reduce uncertainty in project execution
B）communicate with the project stakeholders
C）improve cost controls
D）evaluate other technical solutions
24. The major difference between the project coordinator and project expeditor forms of organization is that—
A. Strong commitment to the project usually does not exist in the project expeditor form of organization
B. The project coordinator cannot personally make or enforce decisions
C. The project expeditor acts only as an intermediary between management and the project team
D. The project coordinator reports to a higher level manager in the organization
25. The method most often used by project managers to solve conflict is—
A 妥 协的方式