1. What are the 4 stages of team development?
A. Assignment, kick-of, training, communicating
B. Forming, storming, norming, performing
C. Direction, motivation, cooperation, collaboration
D.Enthusiasm, planning, hope, cooperation
2. You are the project manager on a project that has a total slack of -20. What should you do FIRST?
A. Use less experienced team members.
B. Request an extension of the project due date.
C. Acquire more resources for critical path tasks.
D.Fast track the project if overall project risk is already too high.
你是一个项目的项目经理, 这个项目总时差为-20, 你应该首先做什么?
3. A project manager has just found out that a major subcontractor for her project is consistently late delivering work. The project team member responsible for this part of the project does not get along with the subcontractor. To resolve the problem the project manager says, “You both will have to give up something to solve this problem.” What conflict resolution mode is she using?
4. A manager has been given responsibility for a project that has the support of senior management. From the beginning, you have disagreed with the manager as to how the project should proceed and what the deliverables should be. You and she have disagreed over many issues in the past. Your department has been tasked with providing some key tasks for the project. What should you do?
A. Provide the manager with what she needs.
B. Inform your manager of your concerns to get their support.
C. Sit down with the manager at the beginning of the project and attempt to describe with you object to the project and discover a way to solve the
D.Ask to be removed from the project.
5. All the following are risk response strategies except:
6. Which of the following risk events is MOST likely to interfere with attaining a projects schedule objective?
A. Delays in obtaining required approvals.
B. Substantial increases in the cost of purchased materials.
C. Contract disputes that generate claims for increased payments.
D.Slippage of the planned post-implementation review meeting.
7. A project manager is creating a project plan and he and the project sponsor are arguing about what needs to be done to control changes to the project. Which of the following is not part of an effective change control system?
B. Standards for reports.
8. An obstacle to team building in a matrix organization is that the:
A. Team organization is technically focused.
B. Team members are borrowed resources and hard to motivate.
C. Teams are too centralized.
D.Teams are too large and therefore very hard to handle.
9. Which of the following are ALWAYS stakeholders?
A. A person who does not want the project to be completed
B. An assembly line worker that will use the product of the project
C. A functional manager from the engineering department
D.A person who might lose their position in the company because of the project
10. Two typical formal work allocation methods are：
A. schedules, team meetings.
B. team meetings, 80 hour rule.
C. work-to-list from project schedule, work packages.
D.team meetings, e-mails.
A. 进度， 团队会议