2012年翻译资格考试:简单却不好翻译的句子

发布时间:2012-07-19 共2页

  1.Do you have a family?

  你有孩子吗?

  2.It’s a good father that knows his son.

  就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。

  3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.

  我对这类人很反感。

  4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."

  她把5美圆塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好.”

  5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.

  我是最小的儿子,但我还有两个妹妹.

  6.The picture flattered her.

  她比较上照。

  7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.

  她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国.

  8.He is a walking skeleton.

  他很瘦。

  9.The machine is in good repair.

  机器已经修好了。

  10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.

  他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。

百分百考试网 考试宝典

立即免费试用